Friday, January 14, 2011

Finish-It Friday

Aby over at Simplify 101 does a weekly Finish-It Friday post.  Our whole family has a three day weekend coming up and we have very little on the calendar.  This is so rare for our family.  I work full time and husband is in full time ministry that often dominates our calendar.  His day off is usually Monday's, but as he's also in seminary, these days are often loaded with homework/studying.  This three day weekend is like the trifecta of calendar bliss.  My government funded office is closed for MLK day, hubby has his usually Monday off and seminary classes don't start back up until the following week, no major ministry events on the calendar, and our exchange student also has Monday off school for MLK day, so no getting up early for the carpool.  I love weekends like this where I have time to finish up the things that have been driving me crazy for a while and still have time to rest.

So here's my finish it list for this weekend.

Play List:

  1. Prayer walk the neighborhood with Jeff and Monte.
  2. Use our Blockbuster Express free rental code (ESU11B good through 1/18).
  3. Paint something.  I don't know what, but I have many projects waiting in the wings.  I just feel the need to paint.

To Finish:

  1. Rearrange the furniture in the dinning room/kitchen.
  2. Purge the magazines.
  3. Make Colossians memory books.
  4. Get donations ready to go out the door.
  5. Start and finish cleaning the house.
  6. Make chicken stock.
May you also have a restful and enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment