Monday, December 13, 2010

Gifts of Grace

Starting this week, I'm going to try and actually write down one thing each day as opposed to trying to come up with a list on Monday night. Maybe I could fill a few pages of one of my mostly empty journals.

Gifts of grace I'm grateful for this week
24. the blank pages of a new calendar
25. a just-in-time, hand-me-down snow blower
26. Sam's snow day dance
27. a husband who gets up to scrape and start my car
28. ministry through baked goods for our neighbors and my boys
29. Christmas movies that make me cry (granted lots of things make me cry right now, but Elf gets me every year)
30. an album that tells not only the story of Christmas, but of creation and the cross
31. "Little Lambs" climbing in my lap on Sunday morning
32. clean sheets

1 comment:

  1. Diane,
    You have a jewel of a man who gets up to warm your car and scrape your windows...indeed a gift!
    I join you in gratitude for little lambs...enjoy them as they grow up all too quickly.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete